- Describes the byte order of multi-byte values when read from or written to a stream.
- Provides access to the standard input, output, and error streams.
- Represents a file path, providing methods to query, read, and write files.
- An output stream which indents the lines it writes.
- A stream of binary or character data which can be read from.
InputStream which sits on top of another stream, tracking the current line and column as it
reads from the underlying stream.
InputStream which reads from a
OutputStream which stores the data written to it in a memory buffer.
- A stream of binary or character data which can be written to.
- An input stream which allows data to be "pushed back" into it, so that it may be read again.